Ramadan is Nearly Here.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

In sha'Allah you all doing great in health and Imaan.

Subhana'Allah, I can almost smell the blessing of Ramadan. I'm soo excited, dont even have the words to describe the feeling.Ramadan is Monday 1st Aug in'Sha Allah (Tarawih Tomorrow yay) May Allah make it easy for us to achieve all our goals this blessed ramadan 2011, Amiiiin. Ramadan is the best month in boosting our Imans through Ibadah ( worship) and gaining the Pleasure of Allah. The month of the Qur'an, its the month of spending 99% of your time with the Book of Allah full of Guidance!!

I really missed blogging i have been busy lately with Ramadan prep. in sha Allah For the Sake of Allah i will try my to post more beneficial posts for us all to benefit,

Ramadan Mubarak to my Beloved brothers and Sisters in Islam.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Different Levels..Which Level Are U?

25 suggestions to add to your life